5 All Natural Ways To Boost Your Immune System
Boost your immune system naturally with this helpful and informative guide.
There are lots of supplements and products available at the grocery store that claim to be immune boosters. While this may seem obvious, boosting your immune system is actually much more complex than you might believe — and for a good reason.
Your immune system is an incredibly intricate system. It must be strong and sophisticated enough to combat a variety of illnesses and infections, but not so strong that it overreacts unnecessarily, resulting in the development of allergies and other autoimmune disorders. A variety of inputs tightly controls your immune system in order to maintain such a delicate balance.
Despite its complexity, some everyday lifestyle habits can help provide you immune support with the resources it requires to fight off infections or illnesses. Here are five science-backed strategies for ensuring your immune system has everything it needs to function optimally, as well as why you can rely on trusted supplements to do so.
1. Make sure you follow a healthy diet
As is the case with the majority of things in your body, a healthy diet is critical for a strong immune system. This means including a variety of legumes, whole grains, lean protein, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables in your diet.
Along with providing your immune system with the energy it requires, a healthy diet can help ensure you’re getting adequate amounts of the micronutrients necessary for maintenance, including:
- Chicken, salmon, tuna, bananas, green vegetables, and sweet potatoes (with the skin) since they all contain vitamin B6.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin found in citrus fruits such as oranges and strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, and spinach.
- Almonds, sunflower and safflower oils, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, and spinach contain vitamin E.
Experts trust that your body absorbs vitamins more efficiently from dietary sources. However, with the help of the right supplements, such as the XSIMPLEX Lysine Immune Support Formula, you can support your immune system in the best way possible while still following a well-balanced diet.
2. Exercise as much as possible
Physical activity is critical for muscle development, stress relief, overall health, and immune support.
Exercise may enhance immune function by increasing overall circulation, allowing immune cells and other infection-fighting molecules to move more freely throughout the body.
Indeed, research indicates that as little as 30 minutes of moderate-to-vigorous exercise per day can help stimulate the immune system. This means that it is critical to maintain an active lifestyle and engage in regular exercise.
3. Drink lots of liquids
Water performs numerous crucial functions in your body, including assisting your immune system. For example, lymph, the fluid in your circulatory system that transports important infection-fighting immune cells throughout your body, is primarily composed of water. Dehydration slows the movement of lymph, which can result in an impaired immune system.
Even when you are not exercising or sweating, you constantly lose water through your breath, urine, and bowel movements. To assist your immune system, ensure that you are replacing lost water with water you can consume — which begins with determining how much water you truly require.
4. Get enough rest
While sleep may not feel like an active process, numerous critical processes occur in your body while you are asleep — even if you are unaware of them. While you sleep, for instance, essential infection-fighting molecules are synthesized.
People who do not get enough quality sleep are more likely to become ill after being exposed to viruses such as those that cause the common cold. To give your immune system the best chance of fighting infection and illness, it’s critical to understand how much sleep you should get each night and what to do if your sleep is disrupted.
5. Avoid stressing out
Whether it strikes suddenly or gradually, it’s essential to understand how stress affects your health — specifically, how it affects your immunity. When faced with a period of stress, particularly frequent and prolonged chronic stress, your body responds by initiating a stress response. As a result of this stress response, your immune system is suppressed, increasing your risk of infection or illness.
Stress is unique to each individual, as is the way we cope with it. Given the detrimental effect stress can have on your health, it’s critical to understand how to recognize it. Additionally, whether it’s deep breathing, meditation, prayer, or exercise, you should become familiar with stress-relieving activities you can try for yourself.
XSimplex Lysine Immune Support Formula
XSimplex’s proprietary blend of ingredients is hand-selected based on years of research to help support and boost the immune system. From the ground to the bottle, all components of this immune support were sourced responsibly and inspected for quality. No amount of fillers, binders, or extraneous additives can be found in this supplement.
Why Choose XSimplex?
All Natural Ingredients:
- Vitamin C – This is also known as ascorbic acid. It is involved in various bodily functions, including immune system functions, collagen formation, iron absorption, wound healing, and cartilage, bone, and tooth maintenance.
- Calcium – This is critical for the proper operation of our immunity. Not only does decreased tissue calcium results in an increase in viral and bacterial infections, but it can also serve as a general indicator of susceptibility to severe illness with a higher mortality rate.
- Zinc – This aids our body’s responses by defending it against invading bacteria and viruses. Additionally, the body requires zinc to synthesize proteins and DNA, the genetic material found in all cells.
- L-Lysine HCI – This contributes significantly to the support of our immune response. Additionally, it may enhance athletic performance and prevent us from getting sick. Individuals who suffer from certain health conditions, such as the herpes simplex virus (HSV) or diabetes, may also benefit from increasing their lysine intake.
- Astragalus root – This is used to strengthen and protect our bodies by preventing colds and upper respiratory infections, treating diabetes, lowering blood pressure, and protecting the liver.
- Garlic bulb – This has been used for centuries as an antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal agent. This aids the immune system in resisting or eliminating viruses and other microorganisms.
- Echinacea purpurea – Echinacea extracts have a beneficial effect on the immune system. It has been demonstrated in research that it increases the number of white blood cells that fight infections.
- Licorice root extract – This has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. Moreover, preliminary research indicates that it may alleviate upper respiratory infections, treat ulcers, and aid digestion, among other health benefits.
- Bee propolis – This may help strengthen your immunity, thereby preventing illness and adverse reactions. Additionally, research indicates that it may help to mitigate the severity and onset of allergies.
So why should one take supplements? Unfortunately, a healthy, balanced diet is insufficient to maintain a good immune system. When you combine poor food choices, lack of exercise, and an unhealthy lifestyle, the essential nutrients we must consume are not enough. For instance, numerous people (including the elderly, vegans, alcoholics, and those with vitamin absorption problems) are deficient in vitamins. Taking dietary supplements is a necessary step toward optimal health, even more so in today’s society.
If you’re still not convinced that an immune booster is necessary to achieve a strong and healthier immune system, reach out to us and let’s discuss how XSimplex Lysine Immune Support Formula can help you get back on track!
About The Author
As a professional writer at many renowned websites Krizzia Paolyn has covered a wide range of topics in many industries. Her knack for uncovering important truths and conducting thorough research on each topic she writes about has helped thousands of people across the world.